The CLASSIC IKON series combines perfect ergonomics, excellent balance and ultimately sharp blades with a timeless design. Before they are sharpened, each blade is measured using lasers by means of the PEtec procedure patented by WÜSTHOF. This gives them the optimum cutting angle for the greatest possible initial sharpness.
Thanks to their special shaping, the knives are well-balanced and their ergonomic handles make them comfortable to hold. The handle shells are made from special synthetic material and are durably riveted, making them completely hygienic and easy to use. They are recommended for everyday effortless kitchen use by home cooks and professional chefs alike.
WÜSTHOF Classic Ikon 6" Chef's Knife
- 6" Chef's Knife
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15)
- Laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec, for the ultimate blade sharpness
- The ergonomically shaped handles feature durable rivets and no joints
- Made in Germany