With their cream-coloured handles, the knives in the CLASSIC IKON series are not only a specialty within the knife market, but also a real eye-catcher in any kitchen. The handle shells made from special synthetic material are, like the black CLASSIC IKON, firmly riveted, seamlessly assembled and so meet the highest hygiene standards.
Thanks to the innovative bolster geometry as well as the ergonomic, edgeless design of the handle, the knife sits perfectly balanced in your hand and is effortless to use. The blades are extremely sharp and will remain so for a very long time. The special workmanship makes cutting, chopping and portioning a delight.
WÜSTHOF Classic Ikon Crème 5" HG Santoku
- 5" Santoku, hollow ground to reduce friction
- Double bolster for perfect balance – geometry
- The special bolster shape allows the entire blade to be used and sharpened
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15)
- Laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec, for the ultimate blade sharpness
- The ergonomically shaped handles feature durable rivets and no joints
- Made in Germany